Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn ?!?

I'm quite surprised the moment Carmen wished me!Yeap,I googled for the title.It means Happy Halloween!
Here it goes," Historian Nicholas Rogers,exploring the origins of Halloween and it is now a holiday observed on October 31, primarily in regions of the Western world.It is believed for the need to ward off harmful spirits which led to the wearing of costumes and masks.Christian mostly holds no threat to the spiritual of lives and so children are being taught about death and mortality."

I think it is likened to Ghost Festival in Chinese tradition,just that the Chinese ghost day comes out with burning incense and joss paper.I scared I will have phobia for ghost tonight off to sleep.Haha, nolah, I'm already 21,too old for such things! =P

But... isn't it sounds so sad and solemn?Did people still think for the reason behind when they celebrate this merriment?We are let into this world,we meet each other,greet each other and just wander together for a brief moment.We will grew old and one day die. Then we lose each other and disappear as suddenly and unreasonably!We are only here for a short visit?I'm now let into a wonderful pessimistic,feeling that life is just like a theater.Yea,we will soon realise that nothing lasts.All the beauty that surrounds us must one day perish too!

No comments:

Post a Comment