Sunday, November 29, 2009

LoNeLiNesS

Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my Malay friends!I could say I have been in a trance these few days.Not going back hometown and It's really lonesome as if I'm caged in a soundproof room.I vividly remembered once my friend asked me in msn chatroom,
"Do u scared being alone in your room every weekend?"
"Nah, I'm awfully lonely but I'm not afraid."I replied.
And there, she joked,"you can occupy the whole room then!"
"Lol,but can you imagine my mouth shut for the whole day?"I answered her.
Yea,just sometimes I love and need to spend time alone too,or else I might feel like there's no room for me to breath.

Frankly,before coming KL, I'm too much alone too long .But now,my solitary is warmed by my friends and my new understanding of them.Nevertheless,there is something in the nature of solitary experience that contribute to my growth of spirit.

Somehow,loneliness really reminds me that I'm created for a more meaningful friendship the moment my friends are back again.So,I can appreciate more for the time we study ,remind each other and eat togather happily!And,I've come to a greater acceptance that it's all right to be lonely too,haha.LAN subject finally came to ending and next week gonna be a tiring week ahead ,with classes from 9 to 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment